Hanoi - Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel then transfer to the Hanoi train station for the night train to Lao Cai. Depart from the station at 21:00 p.m. Overnight in the 4 soft berths cabin.
Lao Cai - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Ta Van
Arrive at Lao Cai train station in early morning and transfer to your hotel in Sapa for breakfast and rest. Take a short walk to Y Linh Ho village inhabited by Black H’mong ( 6 km from Sapa ) and Lao Chai village where you can admire fabulous views of the valley, terraced fields and winding streams. We then stroll on a small trail leading to the bottom of the valley, an ideal venue to take a rest. Picnic lunch is served. Afternoon, visit Ta Van village, home to the Dzay (Giay) ethnic people, located at the heart of the Muong Hoa valley. Overnight in Dzay (Giay) ethnic homestay in Ta Van.
Tavan - Giang Ta Chai – Bac Ha
Hike through lush rice paddies, bamboo forests, beautiful waterfalls and little rattan bridges. Visit Giang Ta Chai village inhabited by Black H'mong and Red Dao tribal people, who still wear traditional costumes in vibrant colors and complicated embroidery. After lunch, transfer to Bac Ha. Overnight in the hotel.
Bac Ha – Lao Cai – Hanoi
After breakfast, trekking for another 5 to 6 hours through the villages of Flowery Hmong , Dzao, Nung and Tay ethnic people to explore the colorful ethnic mosaic of Sapa. If you come in Sunday, a vibrant ethnic market will amaze you. Bac Ha market is also the biggest fair in Sapa with ample opportunity for brocade shopping and photography. Transfer to Lao Cai station for the night train to Hanoi. Overnight in the 4 soft berths cabin.
Arrive in Hanoi. Transfer to the hotel. End of our services.
1. Asiatica Travel only organize private tour for a group of minimum 2 people.
2. The cost varies, depending on the number of participants and tourist season.
The price depends on number of participants and tourist season.
Contact our consultant for details on our services.
- Accommodation in hotel or homestay as mentioned in the program (based on 2 persons / room)
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Air-conditioned private vehicles for all transportations
- English speaking local guide- Return night train ticket (Hanoi / Lao Cai / Hanoi), train with air conditioned and comfortable cabin (04personnes/cabine)
- Porter group
- Entrance fees.
- Finest 3 -star hotel in Hanoi
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Bank charges relating to the payment
- Tips and personal expenses such as: laundry, telephone, drinks…
- Other services that are not clearly mentioned in the "Price includes".